Crown molding is intimidating, but it doesn't have to be. I've spent a lot of time making mistakes and perfecting my process – now I can't look at a room without wanting to layers and layers of delicious crown.
A word of caution: once it all clicks, there's no turning back!
- Six Essential Tools for a Seamless Crown Molding Install
- How to Use a Measuring Tape and Get Accurate Cuts
- How to Conquer Your Fear of Power Tools (Ergalilektriphobia)
- How to Build a Window Cornice (Part 1)
- 5 Things People Need to Stop Doing with Crown Molding
- Tudor and More: 13 Crown Molding Styles of Yore