Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin C With This Simple Bulk Recipe
Happy New Years Eve Eve!
Especially happy for me, since I’m on my third serving of this delicious champagne concoction.
I’m not sure how our small group of 5 adults is going to finish off an entire punch bowl, but I’m willing to take one for the team.
My English brother-in-law opted for a pint glass to drink his portion — I’m taking this as a good sign!
It tastes as good as it looks! I got the seal of approval from both my mother and sister, who are quite the seasoned drinkers.
Interpret “seasoned” as you will 😉
Easy Mint-Mango Champagne Punch Ingredients
- Vodka + triple sec marinade (just enough to coat your sliced fruit)
- 2 bottles of 750mL champagne
- 6 oz of frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 Orange (sliced)
- 1 Lime (sliced)
- Cranberries (frozen, preferably)
- 2 cups of Mango Smoothie (I love the Odwalla brand)
- 2L of Club Soda
- Mint garnish
Mint Mango Champagne Punch Directions
- Slice your oranges and limes in a Tupperware container. Pour just enough vodka and triple sec to coat the oranges and limes. Place in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Place your cranberries in the freezer. When you add them as a garnish they will chill your drink without watering it down.
- Once your oranges and limes have soaked for a reasonable amount of time, pour your mango puree into a punch bowl.
- To the punch bowl add: champagne, club soda, frozen orange juice, fruit garnishes, and the vodka/triple sec marinade.
- Optional: add mint garnish to your glass once poured.
You’re going to love the subtle sweetness of this drink. Drink it with dinner OR at breakfast for a little hair of the dog on New Years Day.
The hint of mint at the end is the perfect touch. For a touch of color and warmth, add a bunch of mangoes to your table setting!